I hear a song and see a dance.

December 26, 2008

What happens when you have Cabin Fever

So after the week of never-ending snow (aka being inside your house for a week!) ;) my sister and I decided to venture out and use some giftcards received over the holidays.

At the end of our shopping trip we were both pretty hungry and decided to use another gift card at the local Panera and grab a sandwich and have a peaceful little lunch. As we are sitting down to eat it became quite obvious to both of us that at the table right next to us there was quite an intense debate/conversation happening about whether the Bible was God's word and wether or not God really exists etc. I enjoy those type sof conversations and we couldn't help but hear it since the guys voice was quite loud. Haha... we ended up getting brave and asking them to come over to our table and continue the discussion. It was great - and Candace (the girl) believes the Bible and Jordan was questioning and saying he didn't feel like he could and wanted evidence. It was a good conversation.

I like meeting random people in Panera and discussing God. Jordan is currently attending Georgetown University in Washington D.C. and just finished taking a class called "The Problem of God." I thought that was so interessting seeing as I so strongly believe that God is the answer to the problem (the problem being sin.) Hmmm... good thinking thoughts. I enjoy. :D

No comments: