I hear a song and see a dance.

December 19, 2008

prayer continually


This is the Stockbridge Boiler Room Prayer Garage. They host 24/7 prayer times throughout the year and this past week they had another one. People sign up for hour time slots and they have prayer going on non-stop for a week. I went with my friend Christiana one morning this week and it's just wonderful. The prayers written out in the prayer journals, through art on the walls, nailed on the cross, the music. I don't pray enough - in fact I am really bad at praying. I'm really good at worrying first and praying second. God has been speaking to me alot about prayer lately and it is an area of my life i am striving to re-vamp and break old habits in. Old-habits die hard however. So if you are reading this I would appreciate prayers to pray more and first. Thank you for that...


Be joyful always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18~

No comments: