I hear a song and see a dance.

June 1, 2008

Rest

"Though I sleep my heart is awake - thought it's night on You I'll wait!"
~Misty Edwards~


"I slept but my heart was awake."

Song of Solomon 5:2


I was talking to a friend the other day and he was saying how even though our physical bodies sleep and get tired our spirits don't. Our spirits don't need sleep. God can still communicate with us through dreams and even while we're sleeping. Sometimes I wake up with a person just on my heart and I know that I need to pray for them for whatever reason. Our spirits don't ever get tired. If people are nervous they can't always go to sleep and even when they do it can be full of dreams about something coming up and their spirit doesn't shut-off just because their physical body gets tired.

"Because nothing makes sense to a particle in motion, you've gotta slow down because the world just won't!"
~Matt Elmore~

"Let us be silent that we may hear the whisper of God"
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~



Me and my sister snuggling together when we were little cuties! :-)

1 comment:

Mom McDee said...

And you are still little cuties!!! (just a bit older...)