I hear a song and see a dance.

June 22, 2008

Be Near Me

"I cannot believe You are angry or unjust
You have done nothing but have compassion on us
And be near when I have given up, be near me!"
~Bethany Dillon~


That whole song is amazing.. "Be Near Me" I have listened to it on repeat alot the past few days.


I love how when we "know what's going on" or when "we figure God out" that He can just cause a "tornado" to go off and remind you that you can NEVER figure Him out but that you can always trust Him. I feel like I have let go in a new way this week-end and that I have finaly realized that I cannot figure God out. (duh) I know that but I was reminded of that this week-end. I like it. And I absolutely love that even though I cannot "figure Him out" that I can TRUST Him with my whole heart. :D

You never know what a day will bring.

Lately I've been looking at people through my eyes. Jesus has been teaching me about looking at people through HIS eyes which are full of hope and see people how they are supposed to be. I see people and just get filled with doubt but that's NOT my job. I need to be seeing them how Jesus sees them and that is whole - not broken- completely free to worship HIM! I hate that I can be so cynical sometimes...


"Is it alright if I stay here all night.. by the shoreline.."
~Bethany Dillon~


No comments: