I hear a song and see a dance.

June 4, 2008

Butterfly Effect

"There are no words that we can say to explain why we feel this way; though we try only God knows who we are when we change from catepillars to butterflies"
~Hana~

So me and this girl ^ and another girl had the most divine time last night... God did some pretty HUGE things and it was just amazing.. enough said! I told them about my special love of butterflies and the symbolism to me. Hana then wrote that up there about it..




Family is SO important.
When you merely omit something that is also a lie.

When you omit things to your family (not telling them what's going on in your life) you are in actuality feeding lies. There is no where for truth to grow then. Some of the happiest people I know are the people who do not have to hide anything. They tell their families everything. Growing up, I had a "no-secrets" policy with my family -which freed me UP! I never had to wonder if they would find out about something. If I didn't tell them something right away, my parents were pretty good about figuring out if I was hiding something so I would always end up telling anyways. Read the last chapter in Malachi... here's a part:

Malachi 4:6
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children
and the hearts of the children to their fathers
or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.

God did not create families for no reason. Part of living free and full is having that relationship with your family and not hiding things from eachother. The people (peer-wise) that I hands down respect the most have this same "no-secrets" policy with their families and respect and love for them. It's amazing how God uses what He created for freedom and full life and life abundantly in Him!

1 comment:

Mom McDee said...

Oh Gracie, I just realized for the first time that you had a blog. I guess I need to look at Facebook profiles with greater care! I love it and I love you. I can't wait to be able to be together. Travel carefully and wisely as you head south. You are beautiful inside and out!

Love you dearly,

Mommy