I hear a song and see a dance.

January 2, 2013

12 things about 2012

1.
 went to China for my third time
(for 6 weeks)

2.
i found out i was going to be an aunt

3.
i started the process for midwife school
(finally!)

4.
i directed the narnia ballet for the 4th time
(it went so great!)

5.
choreographed the wizard of oz 

6.
i spent my first moments of 2012 in california with my dear bring me hope friends singing worship songs to our Father around a campfire.  beautiful.

7.
i traveled to california twice to be with some of my biggest blessing girls.

8.
crocheting has become one of my favorite things

9.
i went on a kayaking trip in 30 degree weather and plunged into the freezing water twice. 
(it was awesome)

10.
had my dad in china with me.  
(favorite memories!)

11.
grew deeper in relationship with my awesome family

12.
got to live everyday as an adventure walking with my Heavenly Father


2013 started out with a little dream coming true...  doing a ballet photo shoot in the beautiful snow!  God even topped it off with "snow globe" type of snow coming down...  what a  great way to start the new year!   I am so excited to see all of the adventures in store for me...  I love walking with the Father every step of the way.... He is the most faithful and more precious to me each day.  

All Photos by Anne L. Kendra







2 comments:

Christy Duffy said...

Love this and the pictures. Midwife school?! How did I miss this?

Regan Family Farm said...

Dear Sarah Grace,
A huge Thank you for coming to Jane Eyre last night! It was a joy seeing you and the Narnia friends again!!
Also, thanks for getting some pictures with me:)


Hope to see you soon:)!!

Hugs and Blessing

Gracie