I hear a song and see a dance.

October 9, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Collins

This girl right here is a sister and one of my favorite partners in crime, laughing (hysterically) buddies, my sister who I can absolutely and freely share my heart with and who encourages me so much. Someone I can be real with and who I know is always cheering me on to be my best. She is known to me as Squishy and I am her Pip and she is just one of the most amazing people you will ever meet.




She got married this weekend to the amazing Pj (who I unfortunately don't have any pictures of!) and I am sooo excited for them. I really believe God has some awesome things in store for them as a couple involving discipleship and Christian world-view stuff. They are pretty smart. :) Anyways - it was an amazing weekend of laughter and tears. When the dress came on and the hair was done we looked at each other and both started crying. So many amazing emotions...

During rehearsal I fell twice walking to the gazebo scaring my partner (Pjs brother, David) mildly thinking what could happen during the real thing.







When we were lining up to walk down the aisle for the real thing, David asked me if I had the ring. I didn't even respond but bolted back into the mansion on the second floor where I had stuffed the ring in my duffel bag earlier.. threw everything out of my bag and frantically dug through everything before I found the ring and flew down the flight of stairs just in time to walk down the aisle. Just call me super woman!







No comments: