I hear a song and see a dance.

December 10, 2009

blizzard thots.


When you end up inside for a few days you have alot of time to think. And wow, has God been moving my heart lately!

The school year has started strong for me - I am teaching 6 classes for Hearts in Step this year. 5 of those 6 classes are 3-5 year old age classes and I LOVE them! Some classic quotes so far this year have been:

"And God, help my grandma's bad breath to go away..."

(after a little girl finishes twirling across the floor.."
"Whoah.... I'm SOOOO busy!"

But then there is also the really precious comments made by students. I had been sick one weekend and hadn't slept well and then Sunday night I ended up sleeping great for the first time. Well, I arrive at my Monday morning class to have one of my little angels inform me that she prayed for me last night, and she prayed I would sleep good! :) What a blessing knowing children are praying and God ANSWERS those prayers! We can learn about prayer (and so much more) from children. I think it's partly why I love them so much - I never want to stop having that child-like faith in Jesus!

2 comments:

Pam Elmore said...

I hope to see The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe at GCC -- so exciting to hear this is a possibility!

Rock on, SG!!

Sarah Grace said...

thanks!!! :) I'm very very excited about that as well! :D