I hear a song and see a dance.

September 11, 2008

A 10 Year Old's Encouragement

We had our second dance night with the younger girls group - (1o -14 year olds) and we were talking about stepping out and trusting God more.

One of the girls who is 12 was saying that sometimes it was hard for her to trust God because she will pray about something (like healing her uncle from cancer) and it doesn't happen and it makes it hard to trust God sometimes.

Then another little 10 year old girl says, "Well I used to pray for certain things and ask God why He didn't answer those prayers and then I realized that He usually did answer those prayers just sometimes I would pray things that weren't in His will. Or maybe He would answer them differently than I expected - but He still answers them and hears them."

A ten year old understanding this concept and encouraging another little girl that way was so beautiful.

No comments: