I hear a song and see a dance.

January 15, 2012

twentyeleven

twentyeleven in review
{in no particular order}

1. got my nose pierced
2. learned to drive a manual
3. lost my youth pastor and his baby son in a house fire
4. experience the body of Christ grieve and worship, losing derek and dylan {community}
5. be blessed beyond words to see God restore relationships and heal
6. traveled to China again
7. watch someone I led to the Lord lead someone else to the Lord
8. travel to iowa and california
9. be a maid of honor twice {in a month!}
10. won a tractor competition after driving a tractor once in my life
11. cried more than ever before
12. also laughed more than ever before {if possible}
13. trusted God in a deeper way than ever before
14. bought a special pair of pants and formed a sisterhood around them
15. watched the northern lights with my mom
16. slept in a tree house
17. went to narnia for the third time experienced being a lion {hair still recovering}
18. did handstands in an elevator
19. saw shooting stars in china, michigan and california
20. made a country music video
21. saw sara watkins perform with the decemberists
22. traveled to tennessee with my mom twice for weddings
23. turned quarter of a century old. :)


what a year.
i love Jesus sooo much.
bring it 2012!! :)

Isaiah 43:18-19
Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past, see I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?
See I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

No comments: