I hear a song and see a dance.

March 30, 2010

I am. I am God's.

God doesn't explain himself. He explains Himself as "I Am."

Wouldn't it be cool if we could all just explain ourselves as, "I am God's." I think we all have this built-in thing to have to be something. When someone asks about your life you want to be understood and try to explain the important events in your life.

I have been meeting some of Austin's friends and it's interesting to me what I feel the need to tell them about myself. I want them to think I am good enough for Austin. (Which is kind of a joke, I mean nobody is good enough for Austin - he's so precious!) But really if we are in the mindset of God being "I am" and "I am God's" everything else falls into place. Because God knows what we need and it isn't about measuring up. I always end up feeling prideful having to talk about myself. I want my life to bring God glory only and just simply be "God's." Not anything else. I am nothing. Yet "I am God's."

1 comment:

Name said...

SARAH GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you be at the cast party?????