I hear a song and see a dance.

January 13, 2010

hope. always hope!


oh the depths Christ went to save us
from the pain and sin surrounding us
the most painful of all deaths and hell
3 days down...

oh the depths Christ went to save us.

oh the times i try on my own
to save myself or not remembering His love
or the depths Christ went to save me.
let me never minimize my Savior.


oh how often i do - and negate the cross
what a price He paid,
Lord bring me back to You
in every situation let my heart conform to Yours
remembering that You took this for me
let no bitterness or un-forgiveness be found
because at such a price you took those to hell.

let it all stay there and let me rejoice in your triumph!
what a day...
what joy and what love!

you my Healer and restorer
my place to learn of true Love and healing


and let me never hesitate to follow You
and show this glorious saving of my heart
let other's know of this Savior
we all need to be saved no matter how big or small
You are that Savior...
saved us one and all!

thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: