I hear a song and see a dance.

March 22, 2009

March Madness


So this is the reason that I have been kind of lacking in posts lately. My beautiful pink cast! :) At least it's a good story that involves back hand-springs.
I spent a good part of last week with these two lovely ladies - Nicole and Patti! They work with Bring Me Hope which is a ministry that runs camps for orphans in China. It was awesome hanging out - we had alot of laughs and fun times. Definitely two sisters after my own heart! (Heart you girls!) <3

Life is interesting at times with my broken hand - it has definitely slowed me down but that has been good.

I was reading some of my old writings earlier tonight and it just stirred some old feelings and reminded me of things that God has taught me and how different seasons in my life have such purpose. How my intimacy with Christ was deepened through the hard seasons - and all that He has taught me. I long for that deeper intimacy with my Savior and so often I settle for mediocre faith and relationship and Jesus is always there waiting for me to run to Him.

Me and my adorable youngest cousin Gabby at a Hockey game last night. ;)

No comments: